Apple computers and iOS devices are everywhere in offices now, but take a look at most internal IT teams, and you’ll see wall to wall Windows experts. And while these teams are doing their level best to keep Apple users up and running, spending money on a dedicated Apple support resource will increase first time call resolution and reduce the amount of time needed to fix Mac issues. For example, when PC giants IBM introduced Mac to their organisation, they found that a dedicated Mac helpdesk reduced support and management costs meant that they saved $535 for every Mac they rolled out.*
We've worked with enterprise customers to help CIO and CTOs build business cases to outsource their Apple support. With our strategic experience, we can assist in your digital transformation by:
• Demonstrating a balance between dedicated and shared services. Implementing a continual service improvement methodology.
• Delivering tangible and achievable increased user and organisation satisfaction.
• Building SLAs around improved user productivity. Improving system performance and availability.
• Providing consistent service experience across all locations.
What about the benefits that you’ll experience as a result?
• Fast, reliable user support that maximises user uptime.
• High levels of end user satisfaction with the service.
• Close relationship with your service desk, ensuring seamless customer experience.
• A culture of continuous improvement for the service.
• Improved total cost of ownership of Apple devices over time.
• Advice, strategy and guidance to enterprise business on best practice and optimum use of Apple products.
The service is underpinned by a robust ITIL-aligned service management model covering:
• Ownership of the service.
• Management of the Jamf Pro device management suite.
• Adherence to SLAs.
• Request and project management.
• Adherence to change management process.
• Service reporting.
• Regular service meetings.
• Escalation management.
• Problem and trend analysis.
Want to know more about lifecycle management, and how it can benefit your business? Fill in the form to the right and one of the team will be in touch.