We are Jigsaw24 Limited. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting https://www.Jigsaw24.com (our site) your personal information will be processed as described in this notice.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Jigsaw24 Limited of The Old Mill, High Church Street, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7JA.
If you have any queries, complaints or requests please contact Neil Box, DevOps, IS&T Director, Jigsaw24 Limited of The Old Mill, High Church Street, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7JA or GDPR@Jigsaw24.com or by phone at 03332 409 376.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email, post, fax or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, job title, address, email address, phone number and financial information.
• Information we collect from your use of our site. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• Information we collect throughout our relationship. This is information relating to products purchased, repair cases, enquiries, contact details, business sector and marketing preferences.
• Information we collect when you visit our offices. This includes CCTV images and video footage of you.
• Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will automatically collect the following information:
• Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with other organisations, including:
• Providing us with your details online. This is information you may choose to provide us when using our site. It includes your name, job title, address, telephone number, email address and preferences for receiving marketing emails, telephone calls and mail from us. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
• Pursuant to a contract in order to:
• On the basis of your consent:
• In our legitimate interests of providing the best service and improving and growing our business we will process information in order to:
We will carry out analytics to improve our products and services as set out above.
You have the right to object to processing carried out for our legitimate interests. See the What are your rights? section below for more information.
• To comply with legal requirements relating to:
• We will keep personal information about you for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records. After this time, we will pseudonymise your personal information.
• We will remove your personal information, if you or your organisation have never purchased from Jigsaw24, and are no longer subscribed or engaged with our marketing, after 1 year.
• We will remove your data, on request, as aligned to your rights as a Data Subject, unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise.
• We retain contact details to enable us to send you marketing information for as long as we have your consent or (if relying on legitimate interests) for as long as our legitimate interests allow.
• Telephone records. We will keep these up to 6 months from the time the recording was made.
For the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we will share your personal information with:
• The following categories of third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
• Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
At Jigsaw24 Limited, we take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). We will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation. We use the following protection measures:
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at FAO Data Protection Representative, Jigsaw24 Limited, 40 High Church Street, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7JA; GDPR@Jigsaw24.com or 03332 409 376. You have the right:
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
This notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to Jigsaw24 Limited, The Old Mill, High Church Street, New Basford, Nottingham NG7 7JA or GDPR@Jigsaw24.com or you can call us on 0332 409 376.