Calling all design teams and creative studios! Would you like to win a Wacom Intuos Pro? Just share your best creativity or productivity tip with us by emailing comment@Jigsaw24.com or getting in touch on social media to be in with a chance of winning our design team’s graphics tablet of choice.
To celebrate our 25th birthday this year, we’re looking back at the last quarter century of creative work, and where it’s heading. We want to hear from you guys about your own creative workflow and how you stay as productive as possible.
How to enter
For your chance to get your hands on a free Wacom Intuos Pro, let us know your top creativity and productivity tips with us on Twitter and Facebook with hashtag #Y25Wacom, or email comment@Jigsaw24.com, or send a picture of the creative team working away that captures what a day in the life of your studio looks like. Your tips could include anything from advice on the tech you use to stay productive (your most used Wacom, Adobe or Apple shortcuts, for example), to an insight into how your team stays creative – we want to see how your team work, and the more interesting the better, so feel free to get creative!
The competition ends on Friday 30th June, so get thinking and snapping, and get your entries in sharpish if you want to be in with a chance of winning!
Terms and conditions
– The prize is 1x Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet Medium (2017). There is one tablet available to be won.
– The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 30th June 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will unfortunately not be considered.
– The competition winner will be chosen by our judging panel on Monday 3rd July 2017.
– The winner will be informed via the platform through which they entered (Twitter or Facebook) on that day, and delivery of prize will be arranged.
– By submitting your tip and photo, you agree to Jigsaw24 possibly using your entry (including text, photo, entrant name and company name) in future marketing, including online, print, email and social media collateral.
– Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom.
– The competition is not open to any employee of Jigsaw24 (nice try though, guys…).
So best of luck, everyone, we’re looking forward to seeing your best tips and pics!