Now that the national Apple framework has expired, we’ve teamed up with the University of Nottingham to create a new purchasing framework for universities.
We provide centralised ordering, delivery and repair for the university’s Apple devices. We’re now the sole supplier for their national purchasing framework, which is a comprehensive and compliant alternative to the NWUPC HE Framework… and we can do this for your university too!
What we can offer
As the UK’s largest business to business Apple provider, we can provide excellent pricing on Apple kit, storage, networks and peripherals. We also have a services team and in-house support desk dedicated to delivering the best possible Apple experience – and we want to make this high standard of service available to universities across the UK.
– Faster Apple repairs. Our typical turnaround time is no more than four business days, including nationwide collection and return. We also offer next day loans when necessary.
– Expert accredited team. We have a 97% customer satisfaction rating for Apple repairs, independently verified by Apple.
– Longer usable lifetimes for devices. We offer four year warranties instead of the usual three, and offer upgrade and refurbishment services.
– Open, honest and competitive Apple pricing. For all our desktops, notebooks, iOS devices and underlying infrastructure.
– Dedicated account management. We provide management information to allow efficient, pan- university understanding of purchases and assets.
– Purchasing portal integration. We can provide a backend ordering system integrated with SciQuest, and restrict the stock list to approved models.
– Greener IT provision. We partner with local environmental company Go4Greener to ensure we meet environmental standards, including using recycled packaging from local suppliers.
If you’re thinking of refreshing your devices or infrastructure, we can run through your requirements and see how the framework could benefit you.