Big news! We’ve successfully renewed our relationship with the government’s G-Cloud 9 Framework for the supply of cloud software services and support for the fourth consecutive year.
As part of the agreement, we offer a full range of services and support through the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Digital Marketplace to bolster cloud-based working across the public sector, including local government, health, education, not-for-profit and devolved administrations.
The CSS is a public sector organisation that acts on behalf of the Crown to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity.
Our G-Cloud 9 Framework offering includes:
Cloud software services
– Adobe Creative Cloud.
– Managed fulfilment of Apple technologies and services.
– Apple audit services.
– Cloud help desk services and support.
– Active directory (AD) Apple integration cloud services.
– Hosted Apple management.
– Bring your own device (BYOD).
– Apple VPP (Volume Purchase Programme) service.
– Apple cloud consultancy services.
– Apple DEP (Device Enrolment Programme) consultancy services.
– iPhone and Apple Watch managed services.
– Tech bar services.
– Adobe Creative Cloud VIP programme.
If you’d like to find out more about each service and support solution, including scope, planning, pricing, implementation and much more, you can visit Jigsaw24’s section of the G-Cloud 9 Framework Digital Marketplace here.
Want to talk to us in more detail about cloud services and support, and the G-Cloud 9 Framework? Give us a call on 03332 400 888 or email gps@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.