Been eyeing up Adobe Acrobat DC? If you’ve been sitting on subscribing, now’s the time – Adobe are offering discount on purchases of five or more licences of Acrobat.
Bag a bargain before 2nd December 2016 when Adobe Acrobat users will receive 15% off their initial subscription term. Adobe Acrobat DC is a world-renowned PDF application, designed to view, create, manage and print PDF files. If money off isn’t enough to persuade you, take a look at some of the benefits of Adobe Acrobat DC…
– Support for a multi-device workforce. Whether your team are working on their desktop computers, smartphones, tablets or laptops, Acrobat DC supports them all so you don’t have to worry about your PDFs working from one device to the other.
– Integration with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and more. Adobe Acrobat DC works in conjunction with some of the most popular productivity applications around so you won’t have any compatibility issues.
– Access to the latest features as soon as they’re released. Whenever Adobe drop a new update, you’ll be the first to get your hands on it.
Adobe Acrobat DC for Teams licensing tier 1 (per user per year):
– Acrobat DC Standard – £97 (usually £114).
– Acrobat DC Pro – £113 (usually £133).
Adobe Acrobat DC for Enterprise licensing tier 1 (per user per year):
– Acrobat DC Standard – £130 (usually £152).
– Acrobat DC Pro (£154 (usually £181).
For more information, give us a call on 03332 409 251 or send an email over to Adobe@Jigsaw24.com.
(15% discount applies to new and additional commercial and government licence purchases only. Licences must be purchased all at once, and discount pricing does not apply after the first year. It is not applicable to years two or three of Adobe’s optional three-year commit.)
Video – Get documents e-signed
Video – Hello, Adobe Document
For anything else, remember to give us a call on 03332 409 251 or email Adobe@Jigsaw24.com and one of our team will be in touch. For everything else, ‘like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WeAreJigsaw24.