NewTek have announced the new 3Play 3P1, their all-new video replay system that makes IP-based sports production a reality and “delivers a full IP workflow” thanks to integration with NewTek IP Series, TriCaster TC1, and NVG1 NewTek-Vizrt IP Graphics Server.
According to NewTek, the new 3Play 3P1 “gives sports producers or anyone needing replay capability the power to utilise any NDI source on the network for recording and replay, and conversely SDI sources connected to 3Play 3P1 are available as NDI sources anywhere. An equally significant option is LivePanel for 3Play 3P1, which give users control of 3Play 3P1 from any web browser, on any device, using any OS.”
Key features include:
– Support for NDI inputs in a six channel system.
– 4 video inputs
– 2 video outputs at up to 3G/1080p60 (ideal for streaming productions, like esports and egaming).
– Dual-channel “First replay” telestration.
– Draw over full motion NDI video background on any PC, tablet, or laptop with just a network connection.
– Transport controls for full replay control by talent.
– Synchronised continuous capture.
– Multi-channel recording.
– Built-in transitions.
– Internal layering.
– Social media publishing.
– Macro automation.
– UI language localisation.
– Control surface.
Availability and pricing
NewTek 3Play 3P1 is a 2RU rack-mountable unit. It’s due to ship in the new year, and is available to pre-order now for £17,895 ex VAT. International pricing may vary. LivePanel is sold separately. For more information, get in touch with our team on the details below.