NewTek are giving TriCaster owners one last chance to trade up to the latest TriCaster TC1 for less, with a trade-in deal that will run until 30th November 2017.
NewTek are insistent that this is the last trade-in offer they’ll be running for the TC1, so if you want to increase the reach of your productions and make sure your kit is ready for an IP workflow, now’s the time to upgrade. If you’re worried that your TriCaster is too old to trade in, don’t be – virtually every model ever produced is eligible (scroll down for the full list).
Why choose the TC1?
The TC1 is NewTek’s most advanced TriCaster, offering UHD 4K streaming as standard. It’s also equipped for IP workflows as well as SDI ones, meaning your TC1 setup will be more future-proof than whichever model you’re currently using.
Channel-wise, the TC1 supports up to 16 inputs, at any resolution up to 4K UHD 60p resolution (2160p60, 3G, HD, and SD resolutions are also supported), and offers multiple studio-grade Skype TX channels for adding remote video guests to live shows.
Other key features include:
– Four Mix/Effects buses supporting separate mixes, keying layers, virtual sets, compositing, and more.
– Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive.
– Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube Live, and more.
– Realtime export for social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more.
– Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without additional hardware.
– Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options.
– Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4x4x4 channel routing.
– Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chroma keying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more.
– Over 100 operator-centric features to maximise efficiency in video production including PTZ camera control, 4x4x4 audio matrix router and mixer, DANTE and AES 67, animated buffers, and more.
– Fully NDI IP enabled. Open up your workflow with all NDI applications and hardware.
How to claim
To claim, you need to get in touch with us and say you want to purchase the TC1 via trade up, and provide us with the serial number of the TriCaster you want to trade in (you must have registered your TriCaster with NewTek beforehand). We’ll then verify your details with NewTek and send them your old TriCaster; once they receive it, you’ll get the appropriate amount knocked off your TC1 order.
You can trade in TriCasters 455, 450, 450 EXTREME, 410, Mini, 40, 300, 100, BROADCAST, STUDIO, PRO and DUO for $2500 credit toward a TriCaster TC1 or $5000 credit towards a TC1 bundle. For customers outside America, the amount of credit you get will vary depending on exchange rates.
This deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, although education customers can still receive their Education Add-On.
For more details or to start your trade up, get in touch with the team on the details below.