More and more news organizations and broadcasters worldwide are now shooting in the Panasonic AVC Ultra-LongG video format, since it provides high quality media at smaller bandwidth rates. Some of the world’s largest broadcasters are already using this AVC Ultra-LongG format, including NBC and Cox Media, and many more organizations will be adopting the format soon.
“We are excited to announce the AVC Ultra-LongG workflow integration with Avid systems. Many of our customers are seeking a total workflow that spans the production continuum from acquisition to archive, and that is exactly what this solution offers,” said Kunihiko Miyagi, executive vice president of Cinema and Broadcasting, Imaging Network Business Division, Panasonic Corporation.
The following Avid solutions will offer Panasonic AVC Ultra-LongG support during the second quarter of 2016:
– Media Composer Edit SD, HD, and high-res media with the film, TV, and broadcast industry standard.
– Avid NEXIS Accelerate production with the world’s first software-defined storage platform.
– Interplay | Production Manage assets, collaborate, and automate workflows for high-volume media delivery.
– Interplay | MAM Unify and coordinate every aspect of media production with a comprehensive system.
– AirSpeed | 5500 Speed up SD, HD, and high-res workflows with a multichannel ingest/playout server.
– Media | Director Automate file-based media ingest, parking, and transcoding.
– MediaCentral | UX Access media and work on projects anywhere using a cloud-based interface.
For more on the latest NAB Show releases, take a look at our roundup post, give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.