When it comes to tuning or correcting your room, we're really into the Intonato 24 by JBL. This new 24-channel monitor management and room tuning system allows even the most complex multi-channel surround sound systems to be tuned to give optimal sound reproduction in any room.
The JBL Intonato 24 works particularly well with JBL Pro by HARMAN speaker systems, but will work equally great with any speaker system. It features 24 analogue and digital inputs and outputs, and has the Dante format as standard too, so it will
connect directly to anything Dante-enabled (such as other Jigsaw24 favourites, the Focusrite RedNet range). Its also really easy to set up, and gives automated calibration and comprehensive control of professional monitoring systems.
The JBL Intonato 24 features:
- Compatible with all professional studio monitors.
- Input connections for 24 analog, AES/EBU inputs; up to 256 channels of networked audio in HARMAN BLU link or Dante format (with optional BLUDAN interface).
- Software-controlled analogue input sensitivity switches, level indicators and gain trims.
- Output connections include 24 analogue outputs to powered speakers and power amplifiers; BLU link output allows networked connection to HARMAN Crown power amplifiers.
- Selectively monitor via one or more monitoring systems of up to 24 speakers.
- Volume, mute and dim controls, plus individual speaker mute and solo.
- Automated speaker calibration with included microphone precisely balances, tunes and aligns all speakers to deliver greater accuracy to the mix position in any room; 12 bands of room EQ, delay, and level per speaker.
- Per-speaker, 8-band user EQ allows standard and customised response curves such as X-Curve and compensation for perforated screen transmission loss.
- Sophisticated subwoofer integration for LFE channels and bass management.
- Variable audio/video sync delay allows compensation for video display latency.
- Stereo aux out with dedicated level control, EQ and talk back system allows an independent feed to be sent to talent or a remote green room.
- Create, store and instantly recall project-specific configurations and speaker tunings.
- Intuitive setup and control with included Macintosh, Windows and iOS/Android tablet software or optional Intonato Desktop Controller.
- Low-noise fan for quiet operation.
Want to know more about the JBL Intonato 24 system? Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email audio@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news and reviews, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.