Well, check us out we're now an authorised reseller for the UK for Vidcheck, meaning you can come to us for the full lineup of all their fantastic software solutions for post-production, broadcast, content distribution and archive.
Who are Vidcheck?
Vidcheck provide, in their own words, "unique and advanced software applications to automatically check and correct video and audio in file-based digital video, focusing on the requirements of the broadcast industry, at a cost-effective price." Their main solutions are Vidchecker and Vidchecker-post (designed for the lighter user).
There's also their new product Vidcheck OnDemand, the OPEX licence model of Vidchecker. This is burst-capable and public or private cloud-compatible. Like Vidchecker, it is fully scalable, easy to operate and integrate, and conducts automated QC and error correction to industry specifications.
Benefits of Vidchecker and Vidfixer include:
- Thorough checks of file, video and audio parameters as well as video and audio quality, legality and correctness.
- Not only checks video and audio, but also intelligently corrects out-of-spec video levels and audio levels including loudness.
- Highly cost-effective: full-featured QC at a price that the smallest post production companies and broadcasters can comfortably afford, and fully scalable using the Vidchecker Grid for enterprise installation with very high file volumes.
- Supports sub-SD, SD, HD, 4K and mixed workflows.
- Four levels of checking: information, warning, fail on error and correct on error.
- Supplied standards templates including DPP and Netflix plus 1 Click auto test template from known good media.
- Built-in media player to play the video at alert points by clicking on the alert thumbnails.
- Easy workflow support: use multiple watch folders with filtering, automatically send reports, move files on pass/fail/correction.
- Comprehensive online Help.
- API web services for full integration with production and broadcast workflows and media asset management systems.
Want to know more about Vidcheck's solutions for post, broadcast, distribution and archive? Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @Jigsaw24Video on Twitter or 'Like' us on Facebook.