Introducing any new technology into your organisation can be a time-consuming, high-touch process that takes up valuable IT resources. That’s why we’ve developed our managed device services: a series of solutions designed to get pre-configured, pre-staged devices deployed to your organisation, enrolled in our hosted, managed MDM solution and with your corporate apps pre-installed and managed – all without you having to retrain your tech team. That way, all you have to do is hit the power button (and by hit, we mean press gently).
What is it?
Our managed OS X device service provides and manages all the Apple hardware you need, including desktops, notebooks and mobile deivces. You tell us what specifications your devices need, how you want them configured, which applications you want and what level of support and length of warranty you need, and our Apple-accredited team deliver it straight to desk, so your end users just have to press go.
What does it help?
- Save time and money by handing your Mac computers straight to the experts – no need to retrain or re-hire your team.
- Improved security, as all your devices have the correct policies applied from the first time they’re turned on.
- Simpler budgeting, as monthly billing allows you to reclassify capital expenditures as operating expenses.
- End users see no difference in service levels for devices on different platforms.
- Enables auto-enrolment in the Apple DEP programme.
What can we do?
Our managed Apple device service is modular, and can be packaged to fit your business’s specific requirements. Elements you can opt for include:
- Industry-leading Apple support with a dedicated point of contact.
- Renting, leasing or buying devices.
- Pre-staging and configuring devices.
- Auto-enrolling devices into DEP and MDM.
- MDM as a hosted, managed service, or advice on an in-house MDM solution to suit your team.
- Extended warranties and support contracts, including a managed repairs service.
- End user and first line technician training, including tech bars for larger rollouts.
What are the benefits?
- Industry-leading Apple support with a single point of contact.
- One supplier for your hardware, software and support – no need to juggle multiple vendors.
- Simple monthly budgeting.
- No need to retrain or hire staff.
- A flexible support team whose role can change as your business grows.
“Jigsaw24’s long term experience in the Apple market has benefited us, particularly when it comes to getting advice from the sales team. And their large technical support team means the downtime on any support calls is reduced.”
Apple Supplier Relationship Manager, The University of Nottingham.Get in touch with the team to book a discovery and strategy session with our consultants.
Available for download
Managed Apple devices
Jigsaw24's JSS Healthcheck
in the resource pack