What is ESG24?
ESG24 is an app that allows you to measure the environmental, social and governance goals of your firm. It helps private equity and FTSE 200 firms to:
- Gather data on prospective investments.
- Set short and long term targets.
- Compare data from different companies and years.
- Export data in a simple-to-understand format for stakeholders.
Simply plug in the data using our simple scale system, and get your outputs in-app or exported as an Excel file for easier sharing.
Why should you worry about ESG analysis?
Set, edit, comment on and customise ESG targets.
Why choose ESG24?
- ESG factors are increasingly important to stakeholders when choosing new partners.
- Firms need to show that they are aware of the green footprint of their partner organisations.
- Parent organisations and must show due diligence when it comes to setting and monitoring ESG goals.
- Finding fast, efficient ways to collect, analyse and set targets for ESG data is key.
- No need to rely on complex spreadsheets.
- Allows for immediate analysis with no human error.
- Meets governance and due diligence requirements.
- Speeds up the process of setting and reporting on targets.
- Get the most up to date ESG information on every device in your oragnisation.
- Can be customised to suit your branding and business practices.
“The app is helpful in getting management buy-in, and getting them to think about these
very important matters in a different way. A large Excel spreadsheet is more of a boring
proposition, whereas with the app, it’s something people want to be involved in.”
Easily compare real and forecast data.
Want a free trial or more info?
If you need to get your data under control, it’s time to get in touch with our app development team for a discovery session. Fill out the form below to find out more about ESG24, or ask the team about a custom app to suit your needs.