If there’s not an app for that, there blummin’ well should be
Customers, head office, field sales teams and your warehouse staff can all benefit from streamlined processes, making every journey faster and simpler. Our team of developers can create iOS, Android and web apps, or purchasing portals, and offer support throughout the lifecycle of your app. Our integrated mobility solutions have seen tremendous ROI, and typically cost as little as £10,000 for a business-wide productivity app.
- Grow revenues Develop an app that lets you upsell customers and offer them the most relevant deals when they want them.
- Increase brand awareness Whether it’s a meeting room booking system or customer-facing tool, custom apps are a great way to get your brand out there.
- Improve visibility Create an app that allows you to monitor processes or sales within your business from a central dashboard, in realtime.
- Get realtime feedback An app is a great way to gather customer and employee feedback. Delivered on a mobile device it furthers the reach of your surveys.
- Faster quote generation Need to improve quote handling in sales meetings? Our Sales24 app lets you build and email quotes in front of the customer.
- Simpler communication Improve communication in your business through a dedicated app for distributing up to date sales tools and company announcements.
"Using the app and homing in on specifics, we’ve saved over 1% on returns for the last couple of months – we’re not even using the app to its full potential yet, and that 1% saves us £130k per year."
John Peterson, Welcome Furniture
Getting key information to sales teams and a mobile workforce on time is critical. Our apps are custom-made and can be integrated with your existing systems, offering the chance to deliver, monitor and report on key information and events in realtime. Being able to turn around a quote faster than the competition is going to help you close more deals, as is being able to access more supporting content during a pitch. And when it comes to logistics and CRM, the realtime advantage offered by an internal app means you can nip any crises in the bud and identify bottlenecks before they become a problem.