While we usually try to maintain an air of aloofness and mystery, we thought it was probably time to let people know a few key facts about life at Jigsaw24. And then one fact led to another, and now we have a 140-page report detailing the highlights of the last 25 years, our finances, and our plans for future growth. These things happen.
Hit the button opposite to see how the different sectors stack up in terms of their earning potential, marvel at our year-on-year growth and finally put a face to the key members of our frighteningly efficient product management team.
Some of the highlights include:
- Record EBITDA of £4.6m, up 35% on FY 2016.
- Record managed services margin of £4.3m, up 8% on FY 2016.
- Record revenue of £125m, up 32% on FY 2016.
- Record recurring revenue £11m, 9% of total revenue.
- Acquisition of Europe's number one systems integrator for the creative industry – root6.
- First UK company to be awarded Apple Authorised Enterprise Reseller status.
- Major enterprise managed service projects around iOS lifecycle management with Barclays, EY and KPMG.
- Confirmed as Apple Solution Expert for Education.