To help improve our services to both businesses and universities, we want to hear from students to better understand their expectations around technology in the workplace. So we've put together a quick survey to gauge the opinions of talent heading into glittering new careers. And there's chance to win a £20 App Store & iTunes Gift Card too!
All you have to do to enter is fill in our Student Survey with your thoughts on technology in the workplace, and pop your details in the form at the end to be entered into the draw to win one of five vouchers. We require a valid email address for validation purposes, but we won't retain it longer than the period of the survey. You will not be entered into our marketing database. The survey should take no more than ten minutes, and you can find full terms and conditions below...
1. The promoter is Jigsaw24, whose registered office is 40 High Church Street, Nottingham NG7 7JA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Jigsaw24.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one survey submission will be accepted per person and multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 18th February 2018, however Jigsaw24 retains the right to extend this.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To enter the competition, complete our Student Survey here and include your preferred contact details to be in with a chance of winning.
8. The prize is as follows: One (1) of five (5) App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, each with a value of £20, sent digitally via email. The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Jigsaw24.
10. The winner will be notified by their preferred contact information provided on the survey and delivery of prize will be arranged. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. We may ask permission to use your name and image in our future marketing should you win the giveaway. You retain the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
15. If you do not consent to receiving marketing material from Jigsaw24, any personal information collected by the survey will be destroyed on 28th February 2018. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. You can read our full Privacy notice here.
16. Jigsaw24 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
What are you waiting for? Head over to our survey to enter the giveaway. If you’d like to know more about our solutions and services, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 03332 400 888 or email sales@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
(£1,018.80 inc VAT)
(£276.00 inc VAT)
(£276.00 inc VAT)
When Churchill Community College wanted to implement a 1:1 iPad scheme in...
For special educational needs and disability (SEND) students, technology is unlocking new workplace opportunities, supporting them...
Choosing an Adobe plan can be a confusing process. Do you need subscription or perpetual? Annual or extended term? Single app or full suite?
In our latest review of Apple's Everyone Can Create series, we take a peek at the Everyone Can Create: Music On iPad guide.