Solutions & Services
Whether you’re looking to deploy Apple in your business, increase digital collaboration in your workplace or improve your IT infrastructure, our solutions have got you covered. They’re delivered by experts who’ve worked in your field and are passionate about helping your business meet its objectives with technology. Read more
We help businesses, creatives, educational institutions and public sector bodies to improve their performance through better sustainable technology and expert services, support and sales. Find out more about the people and organisations we’re proud to work with. Read more
We’re one of the UK’s leading B2B technology solutions providers, having delivered amazing levels of service for nearly 30 years. Find out how we use technology to help our customers solve real-world problems while delivering projects in a sustainable, responsible way. Read more
If you and your employees are already using iPad, you know what a fantastic tool it is for keeping remote and mobile workers as productive and collaborative as possible. What you might not know is that the latest models are even more jam-packed with built-in productivity features and support for professional apps to support your workflow.
So could it be time to update your old devices and take advantage of our limited time iPad trade-in scheme? We can help you upgrade to the latest iPad models and save money at the same time. Trading in your old devices means you can use their residual value of to offset the cost of the new models.
For example, a 2018 iPad Pro model in excellent condition could net you up to £250 in cash to help towards the purchase of new models.* With these savings, there’s never been a better time to upgrade your old iPad deployment. Read on for more details or get in touch with our team today – this scheme ends on 22ndSeptember, so hurry!
· A 2018 iPad Pro could get you up to £250.
· A 128GB iPad Air 2 could get you up to £140.
· A 2017 9.7” iPad could get you up to £120.
· A 128GB iPad mini 3 could get you up to £70.
- Make the most of iPad’s residual value. You can trade in those old devices and use the residual value to offset the cost of the new models.
- Get the latest iPads for less. This trade-in scheme is the ideal way for you to give employees the latest devices for a lower cost, with a fair price for old iPads.
- Get up to £250 back. If your iPads are in excellent condition, you can receive up to £250 in cash.
Productivity boost from new devices
- Multitasking for better productivity. Split screen, Slide Over and Picture in Picture lets you work in multiple apps at once and be more productive than ever.
- Better file sharing with colleagues.The Files app, only supported in newer iPad models, makes it much easier to share files between devices and colleagues.
- Use Sidecar for a second screen.Turns your iPad into a secondary display for Mac, which is ideal for those remote or mobile working.
Get creative with pro features and apps
- The power for creative apps. Support for a wide range of Adobe Creative Cloud mobile apps like Illustrator and Photoshop, which older models may not support.
- Draw with Apple Pencil. Support for Apple Pencil and Apple Pencil 2 (on iPad Pro only) to get more hands-on with natural drawing. Only supported on the full iPad lineup since 2020.
- Capture ideas with the camera. A brilliant 12MP camera lets you capture ideas wherever they come, and tweak in Adobe Capture, Photoshop Camera, Spark and many more photography apps.
Remember, as Apple experts we can even provide services such as staging and deployment, so you can roll out iPad to employees’ hands ready to go, without having to lift a finger. We can get all your devices set up in a mobile device management solution such as Jamf, set up warranties and give you brilliant technical support from our Apple-accredited team.
*All quoted prices based on devices with top specifications traded in in excellent condition. Offer expires 22nd September 2020. Please speak to the team for more information.
Interested in trading in iPad for the latest models? Get in touch with the team by calling 03332 409 214 or emailing business@Jigsaw24.com. For the latest news, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) is the largest gathering of Apple admins, and whilst we weren’t able to enjoy it in sunny San Diego...