Jigsaw24 welcome the launch of the Trinnov Audio D-Mon Series, a new range of digital integrated monitoring processors, with the acclaimed optimiser room correction and X-Mon replacement capability for an Avid Pro Tools | S6 control surface.
The D-Mon features the Trinnov Optimiser at its core, providing the user with the ability to have perfectly tuned speakers set for the room and an astonishingly accurate listening environment, allowing for faster workflow and higher quality results.
As part of Avid’s third party programme, the D-Mon Series has been developed primarily to meet the Eucon protocol specifications to provide Avid Pro Tools users with a comprehensive alternative to the X-Mon analogue processor for the S6 and S3 control surfaces, and is also backwards-compatible supporting Avid ICON D-Control and D-Command.
The D-Mon is designed to not only replace the Avid X-Mon, but also interface with any DAW studio and act as a console centre section. It offers the user a number of features alongside the optimiser room correction at its core, like switching, routing, summing, assigning inputs to cue, stem mixes, sends for foldback, listen and talkback feeds. The D-Mon is a complete monitoring solution for the modern studio and then some...
D-Mon Series Highlights
- D-Mon|8 (5.1/7.1 studios): 24 Digital I/O | 8 Analogue I/O | 8 Analogue High Definition Outputs.
- D-Mon|4 (Stereo/LCRS studios) : 8 Digital I/O | 4 Analogue I/O | 8 Analogue High Definition.
- Globally acclaimed optimiser for perfect acoustic tuning of multiple stereo up to 7.1 speaker sets, with comprehensive functions and processing for advanced monitoring.
- Compliant with Avid control surfaces, including Eucon (S6, S5, S3), and X-Mon Midi (D-Control & D-Command).
- Full audio routing matrix.
- User-assignable functions (main, alternate, cues, talkback, listen-back, headphones).
- 18×16 internal mixer (D-Mon|8) 12×8 internal mixer (D-Mon|4).
- Digital and analogue inserts.
- Fully assignable intercom control, talkback and listen-back inputs with phantom power.
- Outstanding sonic performance and processing from the world leader in room correction.
Want to check out Trinnov D-Mon yourself? Come on down to our Soho-based ‘Steampunk’ demo studio and hear the D-Mon range in action, fully functioning with the Avid Pro Tools | S6 and our unique JBL Professional 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Premix-capable monitoring system.