Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet Paper Edition Medium (2017)
Jigsaw Code: X493AAR
Manufacturer Code: PTH-660P-N
- Pen Accuracy: 8192 pen pressure levels on Pro Pen (tip and eraser) 8192 pen pressure levles on Finetip Pen
- Touch Ring (Quantity): 1
- ExpressKeys (Quantity): 8
Platform: cross platform
The Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new but familiar way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favourite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
The Paper Edition consists of the new Intuos Pro tablet combined with a detachable Paper Clip and an extra Finetip Pen for sketching on paper. You can clip your drawing paper on the surface of the tablet and sketch with the familiar feel, natural control and convenience of pen on paper. While you sketch on paper, an editable version of the sketch is captured and stored on the tablet. You can even add layers to the digital version of your sketch by pressing the button on the tablet when you sketch on paper. You don't need to be online or connected to a computer when you are sketching, so you can work anywhere and anytime.
You can connect Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your Mac or PC with the Wacom Inkspace app and use the free Inkspace Basic features to sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including both layered raster and vector formats. You can then rework, fine-tune and finish your art on your computer with your Intuos Pro pen tablet, your Wacom Pro Pen 2 and your favourite creative software.
The Wacom Pro Pen 2 which features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity (that's four times more than the previous version) as well as tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking. With no batteries or need for recharging it gives complete creative freedom.
The Intuos Pro pen tablet comes with a range of features to make creating faster and easier. Customisable Express-Keys, a Touch Ring, Radial Menus and pen side switches provide quick and easy shortcuts for common tasks. The multi-touch surface speeds your workflow, letting you zoom, pan and navigate with a sweep of your fingers.
The Intuos Pro features a new super-slim design with a smaller, more compact footprint. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is only 8mm thick. It comes with built-in wireless Bluetooth or a USB cable for connection to your Mac or PC.
The Intuos Pro Paper Edition is also available in Large, as well as a standard edition. The previous Intuos Pro model is still available in Small.
- Wacom Tablet Range
- Intuos Pro
- Active Area (Pen)
- H 148 mm W 224 mm
- Active Area (Touch)
- H 148 mm W 224 mm
- Pen Accuracy
- 8192 pen pressure levels on Pro Pen (tip and eraser) 8192 pen pressure levles on Finetip Pen
- Tilt Range (degrees)
- 60 levels
- Touch Ring (Quantity)
- ExpressKeys (Quantity)
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- Wireless Capability
Weight and Dimensions
- H 8 mm W 338 mm D 219 mm
- System Requirements (Mac)
- Mac OS 10.10 or later USB port or bluetooth classic for wireless connection Internet connection to download driver.
- System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7 or later USB port Internet connection to download driver
What's in the Box
- What's in the box
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free) Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs) Finetip Pen (battery free) Paper Clip 10 single paper sheets Accessory soft case 4 extra pen colour rings 3 finetip ink refills Texture sheet sample card 2m PVC-free USB cable Quick start guide
- 2 years (with proof of purchase)
A guide to Wacom: Choosing the best graphics tablet
Here we present our all new, updated guide to all things Wacom, including the Cintiq range, Cintiq Companion, Intuos and Intuos Pro, Bamboo and Stylus options.