Wacom Intuos Comic Creative Pen & Touch Tablet - Small Black
Jigsaw Code: X811AAL
Manufacturer Code: CTH-490CK-S
- Pen Accuracy: 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- ExpressKeys (Quantity): 4
Platform: cross platform
Unleash your creativity with the Wacom Intuos Comic Small Pen & Touch Tablet. Compact and lightweight, the Intuos Comic is ideal for sketching and designing work like comics and manga, as well as animating characters and adding effects to your art. It combines Wacom's leading pen tablet technology with free Clip Studio Paint Pro and Anime Studio creative software, so you can get creating straight away.
Intuos Comic pairs the freedom of ink with digital convenience. There's an endless array of brushes, colors, and effects with unparalleled digital quality. With 1024 distinct pressure levels, the pen perfectly mirrors your brushstrokes and lines. Use simple multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, or navigate through your creations. Customizable ExpressKeys give you a shortcut to the functions you use most often, like changing tips or tools.
Set-up is simple. Just plug a single USB into your Mac or PC, install the driver, then register and download your creative software. Enjoy even more creative freedom by adding the Wacom Wireless Kit (sold separately), which gives a wireless range of up to 10 meters.
To help you make the most of your Intuos each model also inlcudes access to free training and expert video tutorials. Find out more at www.wacom.com/getting-started/intuos.
The Intuos Comic is also available in mint blue - please contact our sale team for more information or to order this colour.
- Wacom Tablet Range
- Active Area (Pen)
- H 95mm W 152mm
- Pen Accuracy
- 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- ExpressKeys (Quantity)
- Co-ordinate Resolution
- 100 lines per mm (2540 lines per inch)
- Wireless Capability
- Yes (wireless kit sold seperately)
Weight and Dimensions
- H 11 mm W 210 mm D 169 mm
- System Requirements (Mac)
- OS X 10.8.5 or later Internet connection USB port CD / DVD-ROM drive
- System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 Internet connection USB port CD / DVD-ROM drive
What's in the Box
- What's in the box
- Intuos tablet and pen USB cable Replacement nibs Software download instructions and code (registration required) Quick start guide Installation CD
A guide to Wacom: Choosing the best graphics tablet
Here we present our all new, updated guide to all things Wacom, including the Cintiq range, Cintiq Companion, Intuos and Intuos Pro, Bamboo and Stylus options.