Wacom Cintiq 27QHD Display Tablet (Pen Only)
Jigsaw Code: X693AAK
Manufacturer Code: DTK-2700
- Resolution Pen Input: 2,048 pressure levels
- ExpressKeys (Quantity): Ships with ExpressKey Remote
Platform: cross platform
The Cintiq 27QHD is an interactive pen display tablet ideal for creatives working in areas such as photography, illustration, design and animation. Featuring 2,560 x 1,440 resolution and covering 97% Adobe RGB colour space, the Cintiq 27QHD offers unparralleled clarity and colour sensitivity, making it the ultimate tool for creative professionals who require exceptional colour accuracy.
With the Cintiq 27QHD you can work more naturally and intuitively directly on-screen. It provides a large working space with a 27'' 2,560 x 1,440 edge-to-edge glass display with extra wide viewing angle, allowing you to create richly-detailed large-scale work. The Cintiq 27QHD displays 1.07 billon colors and a full 97% Adobe RGB color gamut for true-to-life colour. You can even calibrate your Wacom with the new Wacom Color Manager (sold separately) for even more precise colour matching.
The Cintiq 27QHD comes with a Pro Pen included, which offers ultra-fine precision through 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition and a comfortable ergonomic design. This option is the pen only version, for multi-touch functionality see the Cintiq 27QHD Touch.
The Cintiq 27QHD encourages a faster, more flexible workflow with the new ExpressKey Remote. This hand-held set of shortcut keys and Touch Ring lets you focus on your work and can be placed anywhere it's most convenient while drawing - on screen, in your hand or beside your keyboard. Combined with the on-screen controls, it gives you dozens of options to customize your shortcut keys by task or by application.
The Cintiq 27QHD comes with a variety of innovative stand options to allow you to find your most comfortable working position. Its wedge design has a 5-degree angle, which can be increased to 20 degrees using the sturdy integrated legs. For full flexibility the optional Cintiq Ergo Stand provides a variety of additional working positions, including off the desk positioning.
- Wacom Tablet Range
- Active Area (Pen)
- H 335.6 mm W 596.7 mm
- Resolution Pen Input
- 2,048 pressure levels
- Tilt Range (degrees)
- At the contrast ratio >= 10:1, Typical 178(Horizontal) / 178(Vertical) degrees
- ExpressKeys (Quantity)
- Ships with ExpressKey Remote
- Aspect Ratio
- Co-ordinate Resolution
- Resolution: 0.005 mm per point (5,080 lines per inch) Coordinate accuarcy:± 0.5 mm (± 0.02 in), center
- Display Type: a-SI TFT LCD Screen Size (diagonal): 27 inches Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixel Pitch: 0.233 (H) x 0.233 (V) mm Colours: 1,073,741,824 colors (10 bit colors) - requires supporting display card. Brightness: 330cd/m2 (typ.) Contrast ratio: 970:1 (typ) Cover plate: Tempered Glass with AG etching Tablet technology: Electro-magnetic resonance technology Interfaces: DisplayPort, HDMI
- DisplayPort, HDMI
- Wireless Capability
- Power Requirements
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz Output voltage: 24 VDC, 5A (max) Maximum power consumption: 80W (0.5W or less in sleep or off mode)
Weight and Dimensions
- H 465mm W 770mm D 54.5mm
- 9kg approx.
- System Requirements (Mac)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7 and later
What's in the Box
- What's in the box
- Cintiq 27QHD Display Tablet AC adapter Power cable USB 3.0 cable CD-ROM Pen with Pen stand Micro USB cable HDMI cable DisplayPort cable ExpressKey Remote Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor DVI-D to HDMI adaptor
- 3 Year Warranty
A guide to Wacom: Choosing the best graphics tablet
Here we present our all new, updated guide to all things Wacom, including the Cintiq range, Cintiq Companion, Intuos and Intuos Pro, Bamboo and Stylus options.