Tangent Devices Wave Control Panel
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X532ASA
Manufacturer Code: Wave
- Applications Supported: Apple - Color (v1.5 or later), Assimilate - SCRATCH (v4.0 or later), Cineform - Neo4K & Neo3D, Da Vinci Resolve
- Connection: USB
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
The Tangent Devices Wave Control Panel offers a stylish, cost effective solution for colour grading. Influenced heavily by the CP100 and CP200 range, the Wave offers a more budget solution without compromising quality.
Featuring 3 easy-to-read cool blue OLED displays and custom tracker-ball units based on a non-contacting optical pickup, all encased in an attractive and tactile design, the Wave allows the maximisation of your productivity and time. Simple to use and unassuming in format, the Wave allows the functionality of a professional colour grading surface to be within easy reach of every user.
- Applications Supported
- Apple - Color (v1.5 or later), Assimilate - SCRATCH (v4.0 or later), Cineform - Neo4K & Neo3D, Da Vinci Resolve
- Host OS
- Mac OS X or later Windows XP or later
- Display Type
- 3 x cool-blue OLED displays. Each display is 5 lines high and 32 characters wide. For soft labelling the controls and providing feedback.
- Display Quantity
- Soft Lables
- 9 x continuous rotation encoders with integral push button for reset.
- Soft Lables (Quantity)
- Transport Controls
- Transport Controls (Quantity)
- Jog Shuttle
- Master Dials
- 3 x continuous rotation encoders.
- Master Dials (Quantity)
- Master Dials (Function)
- For Master lift, gamma and gain controls.
- Tracker Balls
- 3 x non contacting optical pickup trackerballs
- Tracker Balls (Quantity)
- Tracker Balls (Function)
- For differential lift, gamma and gain controls
- Knobs (Quantity)
- Buttons (Quantity)
- Built-in Keyboard
- 500mA max (via USB)
What's in the Box
- Tangent Devices Wave Control Panel