Sony RX0 Ultra Compact EXMOR RS Camera with 24mm Zeiss Lens
Get the RX0 now!
Awaiting Further Stock
Jigsaw Code: G081AAN
Manufacturer Code: DSC-RX0
Availability: Awaiting Further Stock
With boundless capability contained within a strong, miniature body, the RX0 combines cutting-edge imaging performance and rugged, ready-for-anything design for more versatile operation all around, whether on its own or with multi-camera systems and accessories. With so much creative shooting freedom at your fingertips, your power to bring your visions to life is limitless.
High technology for high-quality imaging inherited from the RX series is packed into the uniquely solid, rigid, compact body. Along with the Exmor RS CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, this camera's robust quality and unobtrusive, go-anywhere design assure that you'll be ready to shoot with more creative freedom at every opportunity.
The smooth extra super duralumin body is designed without protruding parts for distinctive quality, strength and sophistication. Although this high-rigidity camera is sufficiently compact to fit in a palm, it integrates such convenient features as LCD monitor and buttons with ease of use, durability and performance that you can rely on even under harsh shooting conditions.
Wit a super slow motion at frame rate of up to 960/1000fps is available to capture split-seconds of action in movies. Slow motion shooting at 480/500fps and 240/250fps especially maintains fine images at nearly HD quality with the choice of Quality Priority mode. End trigger mode lets you capture the decisive moment in super slow motion starting from two or four seconds before the REC button is pressed.
Thanks to the Exmor RS sensor's extremely fast readout, the Anti-Distortion Shutter that is capable of shutter speeds up to 1/32000 sec. minimises image distortion caused by the rolling shutter phenomenon that can otherwise distort shots of swiftly moving subjects.
Sensitivity extends up to ISO 12800, for crisper images in extremely low light. Let Auto ISO mode determine the most appropriate setting automatically, or manually expand sensitivity as low as ISO 80. The camera also allows you to set up lower limit shutter speed at time of Auto ISO setting.
For production flexibility, you can use Clean HDMI output to record uncompressed video to an external recorder in your choice of formats and bitrates, including non-compressed 4K movie, and monitor the footage. Moreover, stunning high-precision 4K images with suppressed moire and jaggies can be delivered via data readout without pixel binning or line skipping.
- Form Factor
- Recording Media
- Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC
- DCI 4K
- UHD 4K
- Supported Codecs
- XAVC S:LPCM 2ch;AVCHD:Dolby Digital(AC-3) 2ch(Dolby Digital Stereo Creator);MP4:MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- File Formats
- Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format);XAVC S;AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible;MP4
- Monitor Size
- 3.8cm (1.5type)
- Lens Mount Type
- Focal Length
- f=7.7mm;Still Image3:2 f=24mm;Still Image4:3 f=26mm;Still Image16:9 f=25.2mm;Still Image1:1 f=30.7mm
- Sensory Size
- 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS? CMOS sensor
- Built in Microphone
- Audio Inputs
- Microphone jack(3.5mm Stereo mini jack)
- Audio outputs
- Micro HDMI
- Video Outputs
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Battery Type
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-BJ1
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 1.3W
- Approx. 110g (3.9oz.)(Battery and microSD Memory Card are included) / Approx. 95g (3.4oz.)(Body Only)
- H 40.5mm W 59.0mm D 29.8mm
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1 AC AdaptorAC-UUD12 Micro USB cable Wrist Strap Memory card protector Instruction Manual