Sony HXR-NX100 1 inch Exmor R CMOS NXCAM 48X Zoom Camcorder
Estimated 5-7 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X457AAL
Manufacturer Code: HXR-NX100
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 5-7 Days Delivery
Full-HD compact handheld NXCAM camcorder with professional features and 1.0-type ExmorT R CMOS sensor
HXR-NX100 NXCAM camcorder comes with Sony's unique 20 mega pixel 1.0-type Exmor R back-illuminated CMOS sensor that delivers high resolution and fantastic low light performance, as well as offering more depth of field control as demanded by today's diverse shooting requirements.
Three independent manual lens rings provide excellent creative control. A fixed Sony G series lens achieves 12x optical zoom, which can be doubled to 24x with Clear Image Zoom making use of the 1.0 type sensor to still deliver a native resolution 1920x1080 image. You can also double the zoom again using a sophisticated Digital Extender for a maximum 48x zoom.
There is also a ND Filter function, allowing you to choose four conventional mechanical ND filter positions that will enhance your ability to work in any shooting scenario. Additional advanced features include dual media slots, "SIMUL" or "RELAY" recording, and independent record control. The HXR-NX100 also has the ability to record AVCHD, DV and XAVC S 50Mbps for multiple choices and high quality images.
Professional audio quality is made easy thanks to XLR connectors as standard and Multi Interface (MI) Shoe supporting fully integrated wireless audio solutions, such as Sony's UWP-D range.
" The Grand One" 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS Sensor for stunning picture quality even in low light conditions The sensor, which is approximately the same size as a Super 16mm film frame, delivers high resolution and fantastic low light performance, as well as offering more depth of field control as demanded by today's diverse shooting requirements.
High sensitivity and fantastic resolution with 20 mega pixels*1 delivers striking detail and colours, with minimum illumination 1.7 lux *2.
*1 14,2 million effective pixels. *2 NTSC model: 1/30 second shutter speed, Iris and gain Auto. PAL model: 1/25 second shutter speed, Iris and gain Auto
Maximum 48x zoom Sony G lens The lens offers a 12x optical zoom from 29mm angle of view at wide end, which can be increased to 24x with Clear Image Zoom while retaining full resolution thanks to Sony's unique By Pixel Super Resolution Technology, giving a crisp and high resolution feel that is nearly identical to optical zoom. Zoom performance can be doubled at any point with a Digital Extender by up to 48x.
Compact handheld NXCAM camcorder packed with adaptable professional functions Professional features include 3 independent manual lens rings that can intuitively control zoom, focus and iris, dual memory card slots for backup, simultaneous and relay recording, a built-in four-step ND filter for better exposure control in bright scene, 0.24 type 1550K dots EVF and 3.5 type 1550K dots LCD for easy monitoring, and wide variety of professional interfaces, including HDMI, Multi/Micro USB, XLR terminals, REMOTE, Composite (BNC) and Multi Interface (MI) Shoe, delivering a seamless integration for video light and wireless audio.
Breadth of recording format capabilities Provides multiple choices including AVCHD and DV which are suitable for conventional workflow, and newly implemented XAVC S 50Mbps which realizes better image quality.
- Form Factor
- Hand Held
- Recording Media
- Supported Codecs
- XAVC S HD@LPCM 2ch 50 Mbps Approx. 155 min with 64 GB memory card AVCHD@LPCM 2ch PS Mode Approx. 290 min with 64 GB memory card Approx. 145 min with 32 GB memory card AVCHD@LPCM 2ch FX Mode Approx. 340 min with 64 GB memory card Approx. 170 min with 32 GB memory card AVCHD@LPCM 2ch FH Mode Approx. 450 min with 64 GB memory card Approx. 225 min with 32 GB memory card DV Approx. 280 min with 64 GB memory card Approx. 140 min with 32 GB memory card
- Monitor Size
- 8.8 cm (3.5 type) Approx. 1.56 M dots.
- 0.6cm(0.24 type)
- Approx. 1.56 M dots.
- Lens Mount Type
- Focal Length
- f = 9.3 - 111.6 mm equivalent to f = 29.0 - 348.0 mm on 35 mm lens (16:9)
- Sensory Size
- 1 inch Exmor R Cmos
- Optical Zoom
- Built in Microphone
- Audio Inputs
- x2 XLR
- Audio outputs
- RCA Pin
- Video Outputs
- X1 BNC Composite X1 HDMI
- Headphone out, Lanc,
- Battery Type
- NP-F970 Sony L Series
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 5.8 W (while recording with viewfinder and XAVC S HD 1080/60i or 50i at 50 Mbps) Approx. 6.0 W (while recording with LCD and XAVC S HD 1080/60i or 50i at 50 Mbps)
- Approx. 2100 g (with lens hood, eyecup, NP-F770 battery)
- H 187.8mm W 171.3mm D 371.3mm
- 2 Years
What's in the Box
- New Charger (1) Lens hood (1) Lens cap (1) Large eyecup (1) Shoe cap (1) USB cable (1) Rechargeable battery pack (NP-F770) (1) AC Adaptor (AC-L100C) (1) Power cord (mains lead) (1) Wireless Remote Commander (RMT-845) (1) Lithium battery (CR2025 for the Wireless Remote Commander, pre-installed to the Wireless Remote Commander) (1) Operating Guide (2) CD-ROM (1) Warranty (1)