Panasonic DC-GH5 4K Lumix G DSLM Camera (Body Only) + Ninja Inferno
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X135AAS
Manufacturer Code: PAN-DCGH5EB-K
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Introducing the world's first compact camera system capable of 4K/60p video recording: the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5. The LUMIX GH5 records silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video. Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen in lesser frame rates.
High-resolution images and perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5 features pixel for pixel, no sensor cropping recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
The LUMIX GH5 brings game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies and sunsets without the banding so prone to 8-bit. The power of having film creation capabilities inside the camera sets a new precedent in guerilla style filmmaking. And you can record 4:2:2 10-bit to SD card whilst simultaneously feeding the live signal thru a full-size HDMI port connected to an external monitor or recorder. 4:2:2 10-bit recording enables faithful color and grading fidelity with over a billion colors and four times the tonality of 8-bit to match professional intent.
Control zings with rich colors from dark to bright shades and high-precision Multi Process NR makes your images pop even at high ISO sensitivity settings. Video users will be impressed with the improved performance in perceptual dynamic range at high ISO sensitivity settings.
With this bundle, you can maximise the capabilities of the GH5 by pairing it with the Atomos Ninja Inferno Recorder and Monitor. The Ninja Inferno unlocks the proffessional features of the GH5's 4K 60P 10-bit video recording, bypassing the internal recording limitations and taking full advantage of the sensor but recording to the camera's maximum colour accuracy, resolution and dynamic range. Monitor and record HDR or Rec709 up to 4:2:2 10-bit as log high bitrate ProRes or Avud DNxHR files. Recording 4K 60p within the camera might seem enough, but recording with the wrong codec restricts flexibility in post and even risks having your footage technically rejected.
Monitor and record up to 8ch of embedded HDMI 2.0 24bit digital audio. Don't be restricted by the limited audio on most HDMI cameras, truly upgrade to professional levels. We've added an optional 48V stereo XLR breakout cable so you can connect and power external microphones for balanced analogue audio. Audio control is simple with dedicated meters and menus to select channels for recording/monitoring and adjustments for frame delay and gain.
As a creative professional you must always be ahead of the curve - today that means HDR at 4Kp60. Ninja Inferno delivers the simplest, most cost effective and technically superior HDR workflow. Go HDR today by setting your camera to Log, enabling the powerful AtomHDR engine to expose vibrant natural HDR video & then grade and edit with confidence on any Mac or PC using the Ninja Inferno as your portable grading monitor.
- Sensor Size
- 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Sensor Type
- Live MOS Sensor
- Lens Mount
- Auto Focus Points
- Auto Focus Modes
- Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 225-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint/(Full area touch is available) (Scalable AF frame size (by Joystick) and flexible AF position (by front/rear dial))
- Metering Mode
- Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Exposure Compensation
- 1/3 EV step .5EV (.3EV for motion picture)
- ISO Sensitivity
- Still image: Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)/Creative Video Mode: Auto / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Shutter Speed
- 1/8,000 - 60
- Shutter Type
- Focal-plane shutter
- OLED Live View Finder (3,680k dots)
- Approx. 1.52x / 0.76x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity
- TTL External Flash (sold separately)
- Full HD 1920x1080 59.94p Full HD 1920x1080 59.94i Full HD 1920x1080 23.98p Full HD 1920x1080 50.00p Full HD 1920x1080 50.00i
- Maximum Movie Length
- Approx 80 min actual record time
- Microphone Input
- Type A
- Body Dimentions
- H 98.1mm W 138.5mm D 87.4mm
- Approx. 725g body only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- What's in the Box
- DX-GH5, Battery Charger (AC Cable included), Battery Pack, Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, Eye Cup, Flash Syncro Socket Cap, Cover for the Battery Grip Connector, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, Cable Holder, Ninja Inferno unit, EVA travel case, 1 x Master Caddy II, 12V-3A AC adapter