Panasonic DC-GH5 4K Lumix G DSLM Camera (Body Only)
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X512AAR
Manufacturer Code: PAN-DCGH5EB-K
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Digital Live MOS sensor delivers the ultimate in LUMIX image quality. World's first 4K/60P video recording (*For a compact system camera as of 4 January 2017) support a professional workflow. 6K PHOTO lets you confidently capture moments otherwise left to chance. Explore new dimensions of photography and videography with the LUMIX GH5.
The LUMIX GH5 packs a real punch with its high performance Digital Live MOS sensor sporting a 20.3 megapixels to achieve the ultimate picture quality in the history of LUMIX G digital cameras. Together with the removal of the low-pass filter from the sensor, you can confidently capture the sharpest ever imagery with high dynamic range and artefact free. The LUMIX GH5 is a camera of beauty created by you and crafted by Panasonic engineering.
The LUMIX GH5 is built like a tank to withstand even heavy use out in the field. It is freezeproof down to -10-degrees in addition to splash / dustproof construction thanks to weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button. A magnesium alloy full die-cast armor frame makes the body lightweight yet durable while bringing ruggedness to the compact size. This camera can go everywhere you can.
The LUMIX GH5 records silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video. Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen in lesser frame rates.
High-resolution images and perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5 features pixel for pixel, no sensor cropping recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
he LUMIX GH5 brings game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies and sunsets without the banding so prone to 8-bit. The power of having film creation capabilities inside the camera sets a new precedent in guerilla style filmmaking. And you can record 4:2:2 10-bit to SD card whilst simultaneously feeding the live signal thru a full-size HDMI port connected to an external monitor or recorder. 4:2:2 10-bit recording enables faithful color and grading fidelity with over a billion colors and four times the tonality of 8-bit to match professional intent.
Control zings with rich colors from dark to bright shades and high-precision Multi Process NR makes your images pop even at high ISO sensitivity settings. Video users will be impressed with the improved performance in perceptual dynamic range at high ISO sensitivity settings.
- Sensor Size
- 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Sensor Type
- Live MOS Sensor
- Lens Mount
- Auto Focus Points
- Auto Focus Modes
- Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 225-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint/(Full area touch is available) (Scalable AF frame size (by Joystick) and flexible AF position (by front/rear dial))
- Metering Mode
- Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Exposure Compensation
- 1/3 EV step .5EV (.3EV for motion picture)
- ISO Sensitivity
- Still image: Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)/Creative Video Mode: Auto / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Shutter Speed
- 1/8,000 - 60
- Shutter Type
- Focal-plane shutter
- OLED Live View Finder (3,680k dots)
- Approx. 1.52x / 0.76x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity
- TTL External Flash (sold separately)
- Full HD 1920x1080 59.94p Full HD 1920x1080 59.94i Full HD 1920x1080 23.98p Full HD 1920x1080 50.00p Full HD 1920x1080 50.00i
- Maximum Movie Length
- Approx 80 min actual record time
- Microphone Input
- Type A
- Body Dimentions
- H 98.1mm W 138.5mm D 87.4mm
- Approx. 725g body only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- What's in the Box
- DX-GH5, Battery Charger (AC Cable included), Battery Pack, Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, Eye Cup, Flash Syncro Socket Cap, Cover for the Battery Grip Connector, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, Cable Holder