It’s the one that you’ve been waiting for… 4K. 60p. IP. 16 inputs and no compromises. The NewTek TriCaster TC1 is the first affordable end-to-end 4K IP video production system, and it’s available to pre-order now.
The TriCaster TC1 is the culmination of more than a decade of IP video experience for live production, with uncompromising support for 4K UHD switching, live streaming, recording, data-driven graphics, virtual sets, social media publishing and more. Without sacrificing functionality, the TC1 supports up to 16 inputs, at any resolution up to 4K UHD 60p resolution, and offers multiple studio-grade Skype TX channels for adding remote video guests to live shows.
Never go back
“Working with IP video makes you feel like you are living in the future, today,” said Dr Andrew Cross, NewTek’s president and CTO. “Once you have it, you can’t imagine going back. It enables so many new ways of working and greatly simplifies infrastructure. It also makes things like live streaming even easier. I can’t imagine anyone buying a product today that isn’t capable of delivering content to all of the places the viewers want to watch.”
The key features
The TriCaster TC1 delivers a rich feature set that typically requires four or five other devices to accomplish in traditional baseband video workflows. The TC1 offers…
– Switching, streaming, and recording in 4K UHD, with support for video formats up to 2160p60, along with 3G, HD, and SD resolutions
– Up to 16 external inputs with any combination of SDI, NDI, IP, or Skype TX
– 4 Mix/Effects busses supporting separate mixes, keying layers, virtual sets, compositing, and more
– Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
– Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube Live, and more
– Real-time export for social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
– Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without additional hardware
– Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
– Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4x4x4 channel routing
– Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chroma keying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
– Over one hundred operator centric features to maximize efficiency in video production including, PTZ camera control, 4x4x4 audio matrix router and mixer, DANTE and AES 67, animated buffers, and more.
– Fully NDI IP enabled. Open up your workflow with all NDI applications & hardware
The NewTeck TriCaster TC1 is available to pre-order now, and will be on display at NAB 2017 Booth #SL5016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 24-27, 2017.