At IBC2013 (Amsterdam, Sept. 13-17, stand 7.B29), Matrox Video will feature the new Matrox Mojito 4K quad 3G-SDI, 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe Creative Cloud professional video editing tools on Windows platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60). It is a single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket.
“Matrox Mojito 4K offers post-production professionals a fluid editing experience with uninterrupted, true 4Kp60 playback,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager, Matrox Video. “They can accurately judge 4K video content in its native resolution with 1:1 pixel accuracy and 10-bit color precision to craft breathtaking content.”
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
– 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions
– 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution
– SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
– 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
– Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
– Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
– Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
– Highly optimised Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe SpeedGrade
– WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects CC and Photoshop CC
Price and availability
Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US (€1795, £1495) not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorised dealers. (You can pick a Mojito 4K from Jigsaw24 for £1395 ex VAT)
Want to know more about the latest from IBC? Take a look at our roundup post. Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @Jigsaw24Video on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.