Weathermen up and down the country are brushing up on their best isobar and warm front moves, as NewTek announce Virtual Set Editor 2 is shipping. The latest version of their chroma program, VSE 2 lets you easily transform any location into a snazzy-looking studio environment.
More than your average layering application, it’s designed to work perfectly with NewTek’s TriCaster range to give you professional backdrops for dazzling audiences with, even if you’re broadcasting out of a broom cupboard. All you need is a lick of green paint.
Here’s what’s new in NewTek’s Virtual Set Editor 2:
– Collaborative workflow between artist and TriCaster operator, with dual installation on both a TriCaster XD system and an external Microsoft Windows workstation
– Customisable starter sets with multiple angles, realtime reflections and specular highlights
– User-friendly controls for quick and easy set creation, right out of the box
– Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements – even while live
– Effortless import of layered PSD files – including keyed out areas – to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
– Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system
– Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model
For more information on all things TriCaster and Virtual Set Editor, give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @Jigsaw24Video on Twitter or ‘Like’ our Facebook page.