Designed to work in conjunction with the Intonato 24 system (but work fine on their own too!), the 7 Series speakers feature patented driver and waveguide technologies, delivering high output and accuracy.
Revealed at the 2017 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California, the 7 Series studio monitors are the ones to watch if you’re after an expansive sound stage with superior output, detail and accuracy. 7 Series monitors can be merged with JBL’s 24-channel monitor management and room tuning system, Intonato 24, to form a complete monitoring system for immersive audio production.
7 Series features:
– 705P and 708P: 2409 high frequency compression driver with a low mass annular diaphragm to provide optimal output and minimal distortion.
– 705P: 725G five inch low frequency transducer, providing 14mm peak-to-peak excursion for linear, low frequency output down to 39Hz.
– 708P: 728G eight inch low frequency transducer featuring JBL Differential Drive technology. This reduces power compression and offers up greater sustained output and low frequency performance to 35kHz.
– 705P and 708P: JBL Image Control Waveguide delivers seamless transition between woofer and transducer.
– 705P and 708P: 120W amp for the 2409H high frequency transducer, and 250W amp for the 725G and 728G low frequency transducers.
– 705P and 708P: 12 bands of room EQ, plus eight bands of user EQ for users to tailor speaker response and improve accuracy according to room acoustics.
– 705P and 708P: Analogue AES/EBU digital inputs for improved connectivity across a broad range of production hardware.
– 705P and 708P: Work in conjunction with 705i and 708i models to form the hub of a complete system. The full system includes room EQ, downmix capabilities, as well as hardware and software control of a range of monitoring functions.
Want to know more about the JBL 7 Series speakers? Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email audio@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news and reviews, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.