Jigsaw24 welcomes the launch of the Avid Pro Tools | MTRX, a new versatile audio interface for Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native. Developed by Digital Audio Denmark, the Pro Tools | MTRX features include modular interface options, Eucon-controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analogue input, output and Mic Pre card options.
The Pro Tools | MTRX offers Pro Tools | HD users the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD and DA converters – along with incredibly flexible monitoring, I/O, and routing capabilities – all in one powerful unit. Powered by the MediaCentral Platform, it integrates seamlessly with the Avid Pro Tools | S6 and Pro Tools | S3 control surfaces.
Pro Tools | MTRX will enable users to:
– Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with Pro Tools | S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces.
– Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface.
– Connect and route their entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O (MADI, Dante and SDI I/O option cards sold separately).
– Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools.
– Customise Pro Tools | MTRX to their needs through eight available 8-channel card slots.
– Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O.
– Get automatic sample rate conversion on AES inputs.
The Avid Pro Tools | MTRX will be available in Q4 2016. For further information please contact our Pro Audio Product Specialists on 03332 409 306 or email audio@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news and reviews, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.