Blackmagic Design’s Studio Camera is well known for being amongst the best bunch of live production cameras. So, we were delighted when we heard that Blackmagic has announced price cuts for both the HD Studio Camera and the Studio Camera 4K models.
Both Studio Cameras still come with all the great specifications, but Blackmagic listened to feedback and now customers get the choice of buying either model with or without the expensive optical fibre connection option. Whatever the reason for the price drop, you can now buy the Studio HD Camera for £1083.67, a huge saving of over £190! (Studio Camera 4K is available to pre-order now, too!)
What is the Blackmagic Studio Camera?
Studio Camera HD is built and designed for the studio. Features such as its large 10″ viewfinder, Micro Four Third lens mount, talkback, tally, and now user-installed optical fibre make it one of the most advanced broadcast cameras for live production. Inside, incredibly tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body, Blackmagic have packed all the built-in features you need for multi-camera production and broadcast.
It supports the tally SDI standard used on the ATEM range of live production switchers, and tally lights illuminate automatically on both the back and front of the camera, making it easy for cast and crew to see which cameras are on air. To top it off, its four hour battery gives you enough power for use on long live productions.
– High resolution 1920×1080 sensor in HD model and Ultra HD sized sensor in 4K model.
– Built-in large 10 inch super bright wide viewing angle LCD viewfinder with sun shade.
– Optical SMPTE-compatible SFP optical fiber socket allowing user installed optical fiber.
– 3G-SDI on HD model for up to 1080p60 and 12G-SDI on 4K model for up to 2160p60.
– Compatible with other mounts via common third party adaptors such as B4 broadcast lens mount.
– Built-in, two way digital quality talkback using high quality affordable general aviation headsets.
– Features all standard connections, including dual XLR balanced mic/line audio in with switchable phantom power, headphone and microphone jack for talkback, LANC remote control and standard 4 pin XLR broadcast standard DC 12V power connection.
– Supports 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 and up to 60 fps in HD model, up to 60 fps in 4K model.
– Compatible with ATEM range of live production switchers.
You can buy Blackmagic Studio Camera HD and Studio Camera 4K Ultra HD over on our website. Alternatively, give our sales team a call and we’ll handle it for you.