Telestream chose IBC to announce that their Vantage and Switch solutions were “among the first products to achieve DPP/AMWA certification as part of the DPP’s new Compliance Program.”
The Digital Production Partnership (DPP) expect all UK broadcasters to be accepting their final footage as digital files rather than tapes by 1st October 2014, so Telestream’s announcement comes just in time for anyone looking to slide in under the wire.
Telestream have added several new features to Vantage, including new capabilities for assembling and encoding DPP AS-11 MXF files and their free multi-format plater, Switch, will now let you visually QC DPP files on the desktop.
According to Telestream press, the complete solution supports:
– Entry of DPP metadata and the creation of multi-part DPP packages from one or more media files.
– Assembly of a DPP time line, generating bars, slate, tone, and aligning program segments.
– Transcoding to DPP-compatible AS-11 MXF file, including metadata and time code.
– Automatic delivery to multiple locations with minimal manual labour.
– Support for Harding PSE analysis via third party plug-ins.