Native Instruments have unveiled KOMPLETE 10, the latest update to their hugely popular suite of plug-in virtual instruments and processing effects. KOMPLETE 10 builds on KOMPLETE 9’s collection of virtual instruments with updated versions and even more content.
(We advise that you play their video now and soak up the dramatic music.)
What do we have to look forward to?
KOMPLETE 10 includes 39 separate products and 130GB of content. There’s also some cool new features like ROUNDS, POLYPLEX and PIANO COLLECTION. Click the titles below to find out more about them – but for now, here’s a quick run-down of what’s new:
– ROUNDS – A ‘ground-breaking’ instrument combining digital and analog synth engines with complex, sequenced sound shifting capabilities. Play melodies, chords and arpeggios while sequencing your sound palette in realtime.
– POLYPLEX – Design your own drum kits. Roll the dice to randomise sounds on the global, sound or sample level. Layer up to four samples per sound slot. Then apply dynamics, reverb, glitch and more for additional sound shaping.
– PIANO COLLECTION – Three sampled pianos with 18 velocity zones, extra resonance and overtone samples, half pedal and re-pedal functions.
…and updates to the ever-popular favourites: KONTAKT, REAKTOR, BATTERY, ABSYNTH and MASSIVE.
KOMPLETE ULTIMATE has updates too!
KOMPLETE ULTIMATE has also been updated to version 10. This update includes every product currently available from Native Instruments. The list has over 77 titles and includes:
– Everything in the KOMPLETE 10 collection (as mentioned above).
– Sound libraries.
– ACTION STRIKES – An ‘innovative instrument’ for huge cinematic percussion.
– SESSION HORNS – To build your own contemporary horn section.
– ABBEY ROAD DRUMS – the highest quality collections of drum sounds from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, modern, vintage and studio collections.
– EVOLVE – The premier cinematic sound resource that brings you a definitive selection of extraordinary sounds, rhythms and FX.
KOMPLETE ULTIMATE comes with 440GB of content, supplied on its own hard drive. The KOMPLETE range really does offer near-limitless production possibilities, and it’s no wonder each version is a Jigsaw24 best-seller! If you’re an existing KOMPLETE or KOMPLETE ULTIMATE user, you can upgrade to the latest version from as little as £140 ex VAT.
These exceptional keyboards offer tight integration with KOMPLETE products, with controllers mapping directly to parameters in KOMPLETE instruments. The unique KeyLights show you ranges, splits, chords and arpegiattor patterns (this isn’t restricted to KOMPLETE – controls can be freely mapped within your DAW software too).