If you’re certain that a 1:1 device scheme would help your students and staff, but need to run a proof of concept trial to show teachers, parents and governors that you’re right, you want to get in on the ground floor of e7 with our 1:1 pilot scheme…
For a whole term, we provide you with everything you need for a 1:1 ‘proof of concept’ to explore how you will use iPad, and to show the full benefits to the whole school, governors, parents and key stakeholders. You get access to:
• 40 iPad (in cases) preloaded with chosen learning apps and resources, and pre-configured to your school’s network so that they work as soon as you turn them on.
• Full support from our e7 team and experienced tech support engineers.
• Teaching and learning guidance so you get the maximum benefit from the devices.
• Technical advice on iPad management.
• Apple TV.
To take part in the trial, you must…
• Have a headteacher and SLT committed to rolling out iPad on a 1:1 basis to all pupils.
• Have a dedicated e7 champion (or group of champions) who will promote the benefits of the scheme to pupils, teachers, parents and governors.
• Understand that a significant amount of time will be needed to ensure the pilot is a success.
• Acknowledge Jigsaw24 as your partner of choice.
Extra services: Ask us about…
• Essential teacher training, including Vision & Plan for SLT and basics for staff, from Apple Professional Development accredited trainers and former teaching staff.
• Technical consultation on app licensing, Apple IDs and VPP to ensure your school is legally compliant.
• Technical handover training to make sure your IT team are fully up to scratch on equipment.
• iPad configuration with network settings and learning resources, and pre-enrolment into a trial MDM solution.
Want to know more about deploying iPad in your school? Give us a call on 03332 409 333 or email learning@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, how-tos and recommended resources, follow @Jigsaw24Edu on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
By Liz Sunter