Pilot scheme completed and teachers up to speed? You’re ready to crack on with the third and final stage of e7, the student deployment.
You’ve taken part in a pilot scheme, your teachers have been using iPad for a full term and have been trained on the best ways to use it in the classroom, and now it’s time for your students to reap the rewards.
Our aim is to make sure that the launch day goes as smoothly as possible. From school-branded portals that help make parental contribution schemes easier, to devices that are configured with school settings, apps and learning resources before they reach the hands of your pupils, our team will make the whole process an easy one.
We can help you with…
• Essential teacher training from Apple Professional Development accredited trainers and former teaching staff.
• Software tech support for Apple tools and agreed third-party apps by our experienced tech advisors.
• Network health checks to ensure you never have any problems accessing the school network in future.
• Onsite deployment assistance and support for your launch day. With rapid deployment, we can make the transition an easy one.
• Warranties and insurance packages to help make sure you don’t run into any problems with your hardware.
Want to know more about deploying iPad in your school? Give us a call on 03332 409 333 or email learning@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, how-tos and recommended resources, follow @Jigsaw24Edu on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
By Liz Sunter