Need to offload hundreds of GBs of RAW, 4K, HD and 3D files all at the same time? Lexar have answered your prayers with the Professional Workflow Reader Solution – a four-bay reader hub that speeds up your workflow by letting you transfer from up to four memory cards simultaneously while using just one USB 3.0 port!
The Lexar Professional Workflow Reader Solution is made up of a four-bay reader hub plus your choice of readers, supporting the most popular file formats – SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UDMA 7 CompactFlash and XQD. Already dubbed the ‘DIT’s dream’ in the Jigsaw24 offices, team it up with a new MacBook Pro and some Thunderbolt storage, and we reckon you’ll have yourself the perfect solution for field work.
“We designed the Lexar Professional Workflow Reader Solution to allow users to build a completely unique system that suits their needs so they can get to editing and shooting sooner,” said Adam Kaufman, product marketing manager, Lexar.
“Whether photographers or videographers are shooting on four cards of the same format, or four different types of cards, the Lexar Professional Workflow Reader Solution lets them offload work faster, greatly reducing the time spent moving content from a card to a computer.”
– Lexar Professional Workflow HR1 (Four-Bay USB 3.0 Reader Hub).
– Lexar Professional Workflow SR1 (SDHC UHS-I and SDXC UHS-I USB 3.0 Reader).
– Lexar Professional Workflow CFR1 (UDMA 7 CompactFlash USB 3.0 Reader).
– Lexar Professional Workflow XR1 (XQD USB 3.0 Reader).
– Transfers images from up to four memory cards at once.
– Supports today’s latest card formats: SDHCTM/SDXCTM UHS-I, UDMA 7 CompactFlash and XQDTM.
– Innovative, modular design.
– Use the readers with the hub or on the go.
– USB 3.0 transfer speeds.
– Two-year limited warranty on hub and readers.
Want to know more about the Lexar Professional Workflow Reader Solution? Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news and how-tos, follow @Jigsaw24Video on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.