Any new tech upgrade comes with a price tag, and that can be particularly hefty if you’re looking at a new shared storage solution, or a full studio kit-out. But taking advantage of financing lets you soften the blow, and spread out the cost of your investment.
We’ve now teamed up with financing company Azule to offer financing options for any kit you order from Jigsaw24 over the value of £1000. Contracts can be from 12 to 60 months in length, allowing you to repay the cost in manageable monthly payments, rather than forking out upfront. They even offer instant credit decisions on any order up to £25,000.
Benefits of using finance
– Purchase equipment with minimal initial outlay – just an agreed monthly payment.
– Retain cash for working capital.
– Another source of credit.
– Spread the cost of the asset over the useful life of the equipment.
– Receive tax benefits on the payments.
– Get the chance to upgrade equipment during or at the end of the lease.
How to get finance
Financing through Jigsaw24 couldn’t be simpler, as you can see in the flow diagram below. First, apply for finance over at azule.co.uk. They’ll give you instant credit decisions on any deal under £25,000. Then, you just need to sign the agreement and pay your first instalment, and we’ll ship your equipment out to you directly.
Want to know more about financing through Jigsaw24 and Azule? Give us a call on 03332 409 306 or email broadcast@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news, follow @Jigsaw24Video on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.