We are offering free demos of Blackmagic’s Cintel scanner at our Soho service and customer experience centre! Don’t miss a perfect opportunity to see this outstanding piece of kit in action, demonstrated by our Blackmagic Design experts.
Cintel’s first 4K Scanner with Thunderbolt has revolutionised 35mm film conversion. 35mm film is natively 4K, guaranteeing a beautiful viewing experience. The device scans both negative and positive 35mm film in top quality Ultra HD, allowing you to unlock never before seen resolution potential.
About Cintel scanner:
– The scanner is built to remain vibration-free, with its main deck ensuring seamless film handling.
– Its light design allows it to be wall mounted.
– Built in conjunction with the latest Blackmagic Design image processing technology, the Cintel Scanner comes equipped with a high-speed Thunderbolt 2 port – perfect for transferring 4K video between your Mac as part of your colour correction system.
– The device works in conjunction with DaVinci Resolve software, delivering an entire spectrum of colour correction features and ensuring a world-class film scanning and grading solution.
– The Cintel Scanner comes with built in Image Mill stabilisation and grain reduction, a 35mm film gate, two film spools, a set of four cleaning rollers, desk mount feet and, of course, DaVinci Resolve 12. What more could you want?
Our Soho demo space
We’re experts in Blackmagic Design products, and even won their Outstanding Achievement Award – we’re pretty proud of that one. Our expertise makes us your go-to guys for a Cintel scanner demo, so get down to our service and customer experience centre in Soho and check it out for yourself.
What else do we offer?