This is great for showing a group of people what you’re doing on your iPad. Here’s a quick guide to how to set up AirPlay:
1. Connect the Apple TV to the screen you want to use via the HDMI port, and turn it on.
2. Go into the ‘Settings’ tab on the Apple TV home screen.
3. Scroll down to ‘AirPlay’. Switch it ‘On’. It can stay on all the time.
4. You can also set an onscreen code here, if you want to set restrictions.
5. Next, you need to activate AirPlay on your iPad. Swipe up from the bottom of the iPad screen to reveal the Control Centre.
6. Tap the AirPlay icon in the middle of the Control Centre.
7. Select your Apple TV from the list and make sure that ‘Mirroring’ is turned on. Now everything you do on your iPad will be replicated on your screen.
Got a question about iOS and iPad in business? Give our team a call on 03332 409 306 or email B2B@Jigsaw24.com. For all the latest news and tips, follow @WeAreJigsaw24 on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
By Shariff Ibrahim