MOTU 112D AVB Audio Interface - 24x AES, 24x ADAT, 64x MADI - USB + TB
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X790AAK
Manufacturer Code: 112D
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192kHz
- Converters: N/A
- iOS Connectivity
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
The MOTU 112D audio interface is a high channel digital I/O audio interface, which offers 24 channels of AES/EBU, 24 channels of ADAT I/O and 64 channels of MADI, all available simultaneously - thats 112 channels of input and output (224 channels total).
Connection to the host computer is via Thunderbolt (for full channel count) or via USB (24 channels of I/O). As part of MOTU's range of AVB-equipped interfaces, the 112D can form part of an expanded system, using a standard ethernet connection to add a single additional interface, or via an AVB switch to connect to an extended network of audio interfaces.
Powerful onboard DSP handles routing of signals, allowing complex internal mixing, distribution of signal and even allows the 112D to function as a digital format converter. Any input can be mapped to any output(s) and the DSP also includes a mixer with 7 Aux Busses, 3 Groups, Reverb, Monitor Buss, EQ and Dynamics on every channel.
The large backlit 324 x 24 LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O. Hardware settings can be accessed from a simple and convenient menu, or accessed via a web application from a Mac, PC or iOS device.
Included with every MOTU interface is a 3 year warranty and a licence for MOTU's AudioDesk 4.0 recording application for Mac and PC
- Number of Channels
- AUX Connections (Quantity)
- Buss Outputs (Quantity)
- Surround Compatibility
- Headphone Outputs
- AES/EBU I/O
- ADAT I/O
- 64 Channels channels of digital I/O on MADI
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate
- iOS Connectivity
- Word Clock
- Transport Controls
- On Board DSP
- 1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended. Windows 7 or later, available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port 1 GHz Intel-based Mac or faster, 2 GB RAM; 4 GB or more recommended, Mac OS X version 10.8 or later. Available Thunderbolt, USB 2.0 or AVB Ethernet port AVB Ethernet audio interface operation requires OS X Yosemite
Weight & Dimensions
- H 1u W 19 inch D 6 inch
- 3 Year Warranty
What's in the Box
- MOTU 112D, Audiodesk 4.0 for Mac/Win, Driver and control software