Mocha VR Plug-in: Adobe
24-48 Hour Electronic Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X728AAR
Manufacturer Code: mocha-vr-adobe
- Number of User Licences: 1
- Distribution Type: Electronic Licence
- Host Applications: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
Platform: cross platform
Availability: 24-48 Hour Electronic Delivery
Mocha VR is a brand new tool bringing high-end visual effects and post-production workflows to 360�/VR filmmaking.
Based on Imagineer�s Academy Award-winning planar tracking algorithm, Mocha VR is also the first plug-in to bring native 360� optimized planar tracking, masking, object removal, and horizon stabilization tools to host applications.
Mocha VR Features: - 360� Planar Tracking: Imagineer�s award-winning planar tracking solution now supports equirectangular footage delivering the world's most robust 360� tracking solution for post-production.
- 360� Workspace: Optimized workspace and toolset works simultaneously in rectilinear and lat/long views bringing 360� capability to a variety of applications. Editors and artists can easily track, roto, create effects, and insert graphics without worrying about equirectangular seams or distorted pixels.
- 360� Masking Tools: Unlimited X-Spline tools for articulate shape creation and masking, saves hours of time versus traditional keyframing techniques. Roto-masks can be rendered back to host or exported to most editing and compositing systems.
- 360� Object Removal: Mocha�s famous Remove Module now works on 360� video by analyzing temporal frames and removing unwanted camera rigs, shadows, crew members, and more for massive time-savings.
- Horizon Stabilization & Reorient: Designed to reduce unstable motion, the new Reorient Module can drastically improve nausea-inducing VR experiences by smoothing or stabilizing shaky, handheld, and drone captured footage. Driven by robust planar tracking, a user can even track and stabilize difficult and out of focus footage.
- Lens Distort Workflow for 360� Compositing: Plug-in based lens correction workflow converts between lat/long and rectilinear for a simple workflow to add titles, graphics, patches, and non-360 enabled filters to your 360 project.
- Plug-in & Standalone Workflows: Running as a plug-in inside industry standard editing and effects applications Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Avid Media Composer, and NUKE provides an immediate and accessible workflow for 360�/VR post tasks. Render finished shots to your timeline OR export tracking and roto data in a variety of formats for flexibility and project sharing.
- Mac / Windows
- Licence Type
- Full Copy
- Software Type
- Host Applications
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Distribution Type
- Electronic Licence
- Number of User Licences
- Number of Licence Activations
- Licence Type
Mac Minimum System Requirements
- Available Hard Disk Space