Matrox MC-100 Dual SDI to HDMI Mini Converter for 3G/3D/HD/SD
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: G567AAB
Manufacturer Code: MC-100
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
The Matrox MC-100 is a dual SDI to HDMI mini converter for 3G/3D/HD/SD. The single portable unit can be used as a HD-SDI switcher, a distribution amplifier, a multiplexer, and a 3D processing unit, making it the most versatile mini converter.
The Matrox MC-100 can convert SDI with 16 channels of embedded audio and convert it to HDMI. Maintain the full 10 bit video spectrum up to a resolution of 1920 x 1080 whether you're using RGB or YUV. An on screen display (OSD) menu makes it quick and easy to configure your Matrox MC-100. Every feature is accessible through the OSC which is controlled via 3 buttons directly on the unit. User defined presets can be saved to dip switches for even quicker set-up.
Configure the MC-100 as a distribution amplifier to boost the strength of SDI signals by 300m for SD-SDI, 100m for HD-SDI and 70m on 3G-SDI. Transport your signals efficiently using the MC-100 to multiplex two HD_SDI signals to a single 3G-SDI stream. On the receiving end, a second MC-100 or another SMPTE-425m compatible device de-multiplexes two SDI signals meaning you only require half the wiring to distribute signals.
Use the cutting-edge processing power of MC-100 to make multiple adjustments on stereoscopic video feeds in real time. Hardware buttons let you perform Horizontal Image Translation (HIT) - sub-pixel convergence and divergence - on both video inputs. The images can be flipped horizontally and/or vertically, with pixel-based offset controls. Monitoring 3D content can be done on the HDMI or SDI outputs, with several analysis modes such as anaglyph, difference and 50/50. The signal can then be sent on a single SDI cable as a side-by-side or an over/under feed. On HDMI it can be sent in side-by-side, over/under, or frame packing (HDMI 1.4a) mode. MC-100 also features a built-in video frame synchronizer that is useful for 3D production. When you define one of the video inputs as the genlock source, the unit time base corrects the second video input and outputs the two video streams in sync.
- Form Factor
- Mini Converter
- 2 x BNC 3G/HD/SD-SDI Mini USB type B for firmware updates
- 2 x BNC 3G/HD/SD-SDI HDMI
- Standards: SDI compliance with SMPTE-259/292/372/424 and SMPTE RP168 SDI support of YUV 4:2:2 8-bit/10-bit and 4:4:4 on bypass SDI redundant inputs with loss-of-signal switcher Automatic SDI output selection between 3G/HD/SD-SDI dependent on input signal HDMI support of YUV 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 on bypass as well as RGB Display Formats SDI compliance with SMPTE-259/292/372/424 and SMPTE RP168 SDI support of YUV 4:2:2 8-bit/10-bit and 4:4:4 on bypass SDI redundant inputs with loss-of-signal switcher Automatic SDI output selection between 3G/HD/SD-SDI dependent on input signal HDMI support of YUV 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 on bypass as well as RGB
- Unit voltage and amperage: 5V/3Amps Operating temperature: 0 to 40. C Storage temperature: -40 to 75. C Maximum altitude for operation: 3,000 meters Maximum altitude for transport: 12,000 meters Operating humidity: 20 to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing) Storage humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Weight & Dimensions
- H 118mm W 125mm D 26mm
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- Universal Power Supply with International socket adapters included