MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
Minor cosmetic imperfections, open packaging
Jigsaw Code: EX880AAA
Manufacturer Code: MP05925
- Colours per Print: 1
- Max Print Size: 3.9 x 3.9 x 4.9 inches, 10.0W x 10.0D x 12.5H cm
- Print Resolution: 200 microns (0.0079 in)
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
This item has minor cosmetic imperfections. The product packaging has been opened, though it is complete and secure for transit.
The MakerBot Replicator Mini is a compact 3D printer that brings easy and affordable 3D printing to your home, office or school and lets you transform a small desk or classroom into an exciting creative center.
The 3D prints can now be monitored or shared on social networks via the onboard 320 x 240 camera.
With wide range of true, translucent, neon and sparkling colours you can make almost anything you can imagine or just simply choose from hundres of thousaands of free, predesigned and ready-to-print educational, entertaining and useful 3D models on MakerBot Thingiverse. You can also shop for original and collectible 3D models at the MakerBot Digital Store.
The user friendly MakerBot Desktop software makes it simple to resize, manage and prepare for printing on your computer or convert the downloads to transfer onto the printer so you have a full control over the print.
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Print Resolution
- 200 microns (0.0079 in)
- Max Print Size
- 3.9 x 3.9 x 4.9 inches, 10.0W x 10.0D x 12.5H cm
- Print Material
- PLA plastic
- Multicolour Printing
- Colours per Print
- Cartridge Colours Available
- True Red, True Orange, True Yellow, True Green, True Blue, True Purple, True White, Warm Grey, Cool Grey, True Black, Translucent Red, Translucent Orange, Translucent Yellow, Translucent Green, Translucent Blue, Translucent Purple, Natural
- 12.2 x 11.6 x 15 inches, 31 x 29.5 x 38.1 cm
- OS Requirement
- Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora)