Lynx Studio Technology Audio AES16E - 192kHz AES/EBU Interface (PCIE)
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X988AXA
Manufacturer Code: AES16E
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192kHz
- Converters: 24-bit
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
The Lynx Studio Technology Audio AES16E - 192 kHz AES/EBU Interface (PCIE) offers 16 channels of AES/EBU input and output. The AES16e builds on the capabilities of Lynx's industry-standard AES16 with an updated feature set and the benefits of the PCI Express interface. The architecture and higher bandwidth of PCI Express reduces bottlenecks and overhead, which provides higher performance for computer-based high end audio.
The AES16e x1 PCI Express card provides 16 channels of 24-bit AES/EBU digital audio at a 192 kHz sample rate in both single-wire and dual-wire AES modes. Designed to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, hard disk recorders, digital audio workstations and other digital audio equipment, the AES16e is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Number of Channels
- AUX Connections (Quantity)
- Buss Outputs (Quantity)
- Surround Compatibility
- Headphone Outputs
- AES/EBU I/O
- None channels of digital I/O on MADI
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate
- iOS Connectivity
- Additional Inputs
- Up to 32 additional digital inputs.
- Additional Outputs
- Up to 32 additional digital outputs.
- Word Clock
- Transport Controls
- On Board DSP
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- 1 x PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express slots (x1 - x16), 8 x stereo inputs and 8 x stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and a dual wire, transformer coupled, extensive on-board digital mixer.