LaCie 2TB Bolt3 Thunderbolt3 M.2 PCIe SSD Desktop Drive
Estimated 5-7 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X169AAR
Manufacturer Code: STFF2000400
- Preformatted for: Mac
- Physical drives: 2
- Interfaces: Thunderbolt 3, USB-C
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 5-7 Days Delivery
Unleash the unmatched sheer throughput of Thunderbolt3 to your creative workflow with the LaCie Bolt3. It packs a pair of M.2 PCIe-based SSDs which deliver astonishing speeds of up to 2800MB/s.
It's the world's fastest desktop drive so no more bottlenecks. With a Thunderbolt3 computer at one end and the 2TB Bolt3 at the other, there's little you can't creative, whether it's 4K or 6K raw video or 4K DPX sequences there really isn't anyting faster.
The Bolt3 packs dual 1TB M.2 SSDs in RAID0 and dual Thunderbolt3 ports for further daisy-chaining. The display stand securely docks the drive with powerful neodymium magnets and detaches easily for transport. In the box you'll find your Bolt3 bundled with a USB-C (Thunderbolt3 40Gb/s) cable, poiwer supply, magnetic stand, cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Model name
- Total Capacity
- Physical drives
- RAID Modes
- Removable Disks
- Preformatted for
- Storage Speed
- Data Transfer Rate
- 2800MB/s reads 2200MB/s writes
- Thunderbolt 3, USB-C
- Power Adapter
- Included Deivers up to 20W to a compatible laptop
- Computer with a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) port Latest version of Mac OS X 10.10 and later / Latest version of Windows 8 and later Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended Note: Your PC may need updates for the Thunderbolt 3 ports to function properly.
- Form Factor
- Weight (kg)
- H 203mm W 115mm D 25mm
What's in the Box
- What's in the Box
- LaCie Bolt3 Magnetic display stand USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s) cable Power supply Cleaning cloth Quick Install Guide
- Supplied Software
- Intego Backup Manager Pro LaCie Private-Public (protect data with AES 256-bit encryption**)
- 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Which drive is right for you?
If you’re not sure whether you need an SSD or HDD, are wondering which level of RAID protection you need, or even just want some help telling all the small, grey boxes apart, take a look at our guide. We’ll cover off key considerations and the worst of the acronyms, so you can shop with confidence.