With 80% of retailers now reporting increased sales when using mobile devices, it’s time to take a serious look at your setup – both on the shop floor and behind the scenes. Our ePOS and mobility solutions can help you increase customer engagement, spend and loyalty, manage the recent changes in customer journey, and reduce till times and dropped baskets. Whether you’re a boutique store, brick and mortar multinational or are an eCommerce-only enterprise, we can scale solutions to support you.
If you’re looking to reduce dropped baskets by providing quicker payments, provide a more personal shopping experience to customers with configured orders, and generally upsell products, an Apple-centric ePOS (electronic point of sale) and mPOS (mobile point of sale) solution is the ideal thing for you. And we can set you up with a complete solution based around macOS and iOS.
Why Apple ePOS for retail?
- Allow your staff to take payments on iPad to reduce queues and dropped baskets.
- An interactive sales aid for face to face discussion, backed up by product information, pricing and more.
- Integration with your eCommerce solution for quickly submitting orders on your site.
- Integration with CRM to capture customer details and target marketing more effectively.
- Easily get updates on stock levels and inventory.
- Integration with marketing tools to retarget customers.
How can we help?
We can provide a complete Apple-centric ePOS system, no matter whether you’re a micro-retailer, or a national company with multiple stores. We’ll consult with you to understand your practices and customer journey, and develop a payment solution that works for you. Be that a completely new ePOS solution to replace your existing system, or us writing an app or middleware that can extend your existing till system to Mac or iPad.
If you want to get up and running right away, we even offer a ‘till in a box’ solution, comprising a Mac, till, barcode scanner, thermal printer and physical security, all running on the bundled ePOS software.
- Integrate ePOS solutions with your existing PIM and CRM systems.
- Help you repurpose your existing hardware.
- Arrange training and support while you’re setting up the system, including onsite engineers.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for all your hardware.
- Build a bespoke app for kiosks and salespeople that can integrate with your ePOS solution.
Jigsaw24 for retail brochure
Jigsaw24 iPad payment system whitepaper
in the resource pack