With 80% of retailers now reporting increased sales when using mobile devices, it’s time to take a serious look at your setup – both on the shop floor and behind the scenes. Our ePOS and mobility solutions can help you increase customer engagement, spend and loyalty, manage the recent changes in customer journey, and reduce till times and dropped baskets. Whether you’re a boutique store, brick and mortar multinational or are an eCommerce-only enterprise, we can scale solutions to support you.
Video and digital asset creation
Looking for a way to incorporate video, animation and other engaging digital content into your in-store POS, signage and marketing? We’re experts in all things video, having worked with some of the biggest production and post houses in the UK, as well as national broadcasters. That means we’re perfectly placed to help you with solutions that take your video workflow from capture to delivery, so you can stay ahead of the competition and deliver the best in-store content to attract customers.
Why video and digital for retail?
- Deliver cracking content via your digital signage solution that’s going to wow and engage customers.
- Build up your brand presence on social media with shareable videos and other engaging digital assets.
- Live stream all your exciting events and launches to the web with clever broadcast solutions.
- Stay ahead of the competition with quality, cutting-edge content.
How can we help?
We can help you with all aspects of production and post-production workflows. For entry-level video work, we offer advice on the best DSLRs and camcorders that offer professional output at affordable prices, as well as capture cards and recorders that’ll let you deliver in the latest formats, in keeping with the latest broadcast standards. And because we’re an Adobe Platinum Reseller and Apple Authorised Reseller, we can provide you with Creative Cloud for teams, as well as Final Cut Pro X.
We can advise on:
- Studio builds.
- Cameras, mics, lighting and grip.
- Sound for picture solutions.
- Digital asset management (DAM).
- Backup, archive and high speed storage and networking.
- Transcoding and encoding to multiple formats.
- Live streaming solutions.
Jigsaw24 for retail brochure
Jigsaw24 iPad payment system whitepaper
in the resource pack