Apple repairs in Nottingham
Get your Mac fixed at Jigsaw24
By car: Punch NG7 7JA into your satnav and follow its (clearly accurate and always reliable) instructions, or...
- Leave the M1 at Junction 26 and follow signs for the A610 to Nottingham.
- Keep in the lanes marked Nottingham A610. On reaching the A6514 (Western Boulevard ring road), turn left towards Mansfield. At the second set of traffic lights, join the right-hand lane and turn right onto Nottingham Road.
- Follow Nottingham Road – you will pass Pure Gym on your left and The Star garage on your right as you approach traffic lights at the crossroads.
- Turn right on to North Gate and take the third left onto High Church Street.
- Jigsaw24 is situated half way up High Church Street on the right.
- We have two car parks, situated either side of the building, which are both available for customer use.
- By public transport: Trams run from Nottingham Train Station every few minutes. Take the tram as far as Beaconsfield Street. Continue along Noel Street and onto Rawson Street, then turn right and walk up Duke Street. The car park at the very top of that hill? That’s ours.
Not in Nottingham
Book a repair at our Soho or MediaCityUK office here.
First thing’s first, Apple hardware help over the phone, email and Twitter is free (almost free - the support phone number is a non-premium rate one). For our in-house repair service, if you have AppleCare protection or a Jigsaw24 warranty, the chances are you’re already covered and won’t have to pay anything. If your Mac is out of warranty, we can still help, and will always give you a qualified estimate of the costs to help you decide the best course of action.
Find out if your Mac has AppleCare, by following the link and entering your serial number here. And if you're struggling to find your serial number, cast your eyes over to the right...
All of these prices are ex VAT and benchmarked against competitors.
|Apple repairs under warranty or AppleCare||£0|
|Out of warranty Apple repairs||From £60 + parts|
|Diagnosis fee (only applicable if the repair does not go ahead)||From £30|
|Data migration (from a known-good hard drive or Time Machine backup)||From £60|
|Hard drive upgrade for Mac mini or iMac||From £60 + parts|
|Hard drive upgrade for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro or MacBook||From £30 + parts|
|Memory upgrade||From £5 + parts|
Data migration from a known good hard drive or Time Machine backup.
Loan of Mac or iPad devices for the duration of your repair.
Upgrades to existing machines.