Having spent 20 years working with the UK’s top creative companies, we know how important it is that creative workstations just work.
Our teams in Soho, MediaCityUK and Nottingham can work in partnership with your team to deliver end-to-end support for your workflow, from the initial design through to ongoing support and maintenance. We can even get you emergency advice and replacements for key kit from all the major vendors.
In this highly competitive marketplace, you need the best hardware and software tools to stay ahead and create your best work (especially when you’re on deadline).
At Jigsaw24, we make it our business to partner with leading vendors so our creative clients can be sure they have an IT partner with the skills, knowledge and ground-up understanding of creative tools that are necessary to keep things running seamlessly.
Our team can install, configure, implement, support and refresh the key tech in your workflow, while at the same time providing technical and end user training, onsite and remote support, and repairs and replacements.
What does it matter?
Our content delivery and security solutions enable creative businesses to gain access to the tools and infrastructure they need, safe in the knowledge that you have the support and technical resources available to help you maximise investment.
What can we do?
- Studio builds and setup.
- Workflow and workstation design (including infrastructure and storage).
- Photo & PDF editing; Adobe workflows for print.
- Video software: Avid, Adobe, FCP, DaVinci Resolve.
- 2D/3D software: Autodesk, Adobe, EyeOn Fusion.
- Audio software: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo.
- Monitors and digital displays.
- Cameras, mics and talkback systems.
- DIT systems, switches and vision mixers.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced downtime thanks to our remote and onsite support with SLAs.
- Pre-installation burn and soak testing to reduce teething troubles.
- Faster, more relibable creative workflow no matter which platform you're using.
“The Jigsaw24 service extends well beyond simple pricing. Their approach includes expert technical support and consultation focused on offering honest and accurate judgments of the products and solutions they sell to best maximise efficiencies in our workflows. Their consultants have worked closely with us to build a very strong understanding of our business.”
Jess Nottage, Technical Director, Clear Cut Pictures
Strategy and discovery: how to stay on top of your tech
in the resource pack